SMART ORDER is an in-store ordering platform perfectly suited for grocery, pharmacy, automotive services departments, and Quick Serve Restaurants (QSR). The solution typically includes kiosks, mobile phones / tablets, and digital signage.
- Self-service ordering and guided selling kiosks present product ordering information, customer loyalty, coupons and optional independent payment features.
- Mobile ordering and loyalty applications tied to same features as the in-store kiosks.
- Digital signage presents electronic menu boards, queuing, and order status.
- Walk-up ticketing for customers who prefer traditional methods.
Retailers can leverage SMART ORDER to improve the customer experience, reduce transaction costs and boost sales revenues.
- Intuitive, visual User Interface (UI) with minimum text
- Controlled data, real time pricing
- Item availability response capability
- Time of day / day of week features
- Dynamic targeted offers for seasonal, local and manager promotions
The robust application template contains several elements:
- The application object
- UI and customized media
- Key decision points to facilitate selection, orders, upsells, and payments
- Transactional kiosks for item detail and ordering, customer services, and payments
- Transaction links that support operations, including:
· Local and remote monitoring
· Content and software updates
· Customer and productivity reports